Corvette Consulting Services
Are you considering having your currently-owned corvette judged?
Here are a few things you might be thinking about:
- Not sure about how to go about it?
- Is the car ready to be scrutinized?
- Are you ready for the experience?
- Do you need to source original parts?
- How much will it cost?
- How long does it take?
- What are the steps involved?
If are unsure about any of the above questions, the answer is the same for all of them. The experts at VetteWork!
We have had many cars judged over the years, both unrestored originals and full frame off restorations. And we do our own work, so we know what is involved. Our cars have done it all and won it all. Bloomington Gold, NCRS Performance Verification, NCRS Top Flight at the Chapter, Regional and National levels and the prestigious NCRS Duntov Award to name a few. We can help you achieve these awards, but it takes the well-honed skill of VetteWork's guiding hand to get you there.
Here is what you can expect with our Vintage/Classic Corvette Consulting Services:
- A thorough evaluation of your corvette and what it needs cosmetically and mechanically to secure a Top Flight or Bloomington Gold Award.
- Educating you, the owner, on the judging process. What to expect. What questions to ask. What to do if events do not go as expected either with a restoration shop or on the judging field.
- Help is sourcing original parts, if needed.
- A cost estimate for parts, labor and time to complete. We can also provide recommendations on quality shops to perform the work. If you want top quality work, there are only a handful of shops in the country capable of performing the corvette restoration work.
- Looking for a specific corvette? Our locator service can be just what you need. Contact us today.
How to get started?
If you are interested in learning more or getting a quote for our consulting services please give us a call or fill out the form below and we will get right back with you.